TERMS & CONDITIONS
Studio Booking terms and conditions
Bookings may be cancelled up to 72 hours before the start of the session for no charge
2. Bookings cancelled with less than 72 hours notice will incur the full charge applicable for the session
3. Studios must be vacated by the end time for the session or extra charges will be applied at double rate (subject to the discretion of the management)
4. Any customer found interfering with fire extinguishers, safety or electrical supplies would be banned.
5. Any customer leaving a studio in an excessively untidy state may be charged a cleaning charge at a rate of £15 per hour, with a minimum charge of £15.
6. No equipment may be removed from any room with the express consent of the management.
7. RSM Records will not be held liable for any items left in rooms, although every effort will be made to safeguard customer’s property.
8. RSM Records will try our hardest to make your session as pleasant as possible. If you have any issue with any aspect of your session, please email us at email@example.com to let us know.
9. Sessions must be paid for in advance or on arrival at the studio.
10. Smoking is not permitted in any studio. This is a legal requirement.
11. No under 18's will be permitted to bring alcohol onto the premises at RSM Records.
12. Illegal drugs are not permitted on the premises at RSM Records.
13. Refunds for online bookings are not generated automatically. Please email for a refund if required or value can be held against future booking
14. Cars are parked at the studio premises at the owners risk.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Sum up
- Bank transfers
- Direct telephone payments
Cookies data Policy & Private Policy
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at or send us mail to: 92a Parchmore Road, London, CR78LX.